History

Park Shore began as a small, store-front, independent pharmacy owned and operated by Howard Sprechman in 1958.

Beginning in the late 1960s, numerous members of both the Sprechman and Gillis families began their working years at Park Shore.  Park Shore has evolved over the past fifty years from a retail pharmacy into a full-service, long term care/institutional pharmacy, providing pharmaceutical services to the elderly and developmentally disabled citizens in the state of Florida.

In 1995, Robert Gillis became Howard Sprechman’s partner and is currently serving as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Park Shore Pharmacon.

Park Shore Pharmacon is settled in a new facility in Hallandale Beach, FL and is home to over 60 employees.  Park Shore provides a variety of programs for its valued, long-term care facilities, which are designed to equip facilities with the resources needed to meet the newest demands in the health care industry today.

Park Shore is proud to announce expansion of providing pharmacy and medical supply services outside of the south Florida region to other areas in Florida and will continue to work towards providing premier pharmacy services to its valued facilities and residents.